Sunday, July 29, 2007

Year two changes

Yay - lots more new things for the Year two swap. I was just granted Prefect for the Hufflepuff House - along with one other. I will be coming up with trivia questions - great fun. Can't wait.

Today was a fun day - made a trip to the LYS because they had 25% off Jitterbug sock yarn - too much to resist - went down and picked up some for me and for my swap partner Petunia - just wait - you wanted to try it :)

It's a beaute day here in Michigan - my hubby is in Iraq - so I can Knit, Knit, Knit - I'm becoming sock addicted.

2 comments:

Petunia Butterbeer said...

Ooohhhh.so excting! I will keep you and your DH in my prayers. My nephew has gone for a second tour, he is a Marine.

Rebecca said...

And I am VERY happy that you ARE a Prefect. What a lucky pal you have to be receiving some Jitterbug yarn! Please thank your husband for what he is doing over in Iraq...and, my special thanks to YOU for supporting him as a wife. Glad you have something you love to dow while he is away. When my husband is on a trip I also knit, knit, knit!