Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Felted bag swap

Man I just can't get them where I want them. Here is the whole package - cat not included - she just has to help me. Four skeins of yarn, a mitten pattern, a felted magazine with some great patterns, a bag of coffee, a bag of coffee candy, 3 hot cider packets, the bag itself was full of peppermints and "A good yarn" by Debbie Macomber, which has a knitting pattern in it. Microwave popcorn and pumpkin shaped playing cards. What a great package.





Here it is - the felted bag I received from Cheryl - isn't this just yummy? Purple is my favorite color and this is super fabulous - thank you so much Cheryl.


This was a delightful swap - I have to apologize for being so tardy in getting this posted. Stinks to get older and get sick, don't heal too quickly I guess.
Blessings - Robin


2 comments:

Knitting Keep Me sane said...

I am glad you got your bag. Cheryl was the person I made a bag for. I think your bag is just yummy.

UniquelymeNana said...

Hi there,

So glad you like the bag. I tried to think of other colors in th epurple family but didn't want to get to nutty with the purple. I guess being older are rebound time from getting ill takes longer. I still have a cough from the Bronchial infection I had 3 weeks ago. Anyway enjoy your bag my friend and you and you family have a Happy Holiday season!!