Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hog Warts Sock Swap II


Finally - I got the pictures to download - was starting to get frustrated. But here is my owl delivered swap from Petunia Butterbeer. I have to apologize for being so late to get it posted. I've had it for a while now but between being sick, in the hospital and fighting with the camera/computer, I am running way behind. I can't seem to get the pictures to load where I want them but at least it is here - so anyways - here is my box of goodies.
Besides the gorgeous socks, which fit perfectly, I got a beautiful green variegated yarn, can't wait to make these up for me. My bookmark is knit of the same yarn as my socks. The kids wanted it but it was in the wrong house colors - too bad for them. They are both Gryffindor.
I also got the Harry Potter knitting book, air freshener was melts, blood pops, a Chocolate Frog, a Hufflepuff bag with tootsie roll pops in it and a Bert's Bees facial treatment. Am I spoiled or what. Thank you so much Petunia.
Hedwig


No comments: